- * Sasso This new breed was developed in france and has gained popularity in Tanzania and Kenya, best sasso chicks in Kenya are available through Silver-lands Poultry Tz agents available in most parts of the country.
- * Sasso weight gain Live weight 2200 – 2400 g in 84 days The slow growth broilers selected by the SASSO are for outdoor raising of Label Rouge, farmer, pre-started or organic chicken types.
- * Issued from the cross breeding of a Sasso rooster and a recessive Sasso hen, they meet the requirements of traditional markets dedicated to providing top quality meat while respecting our environment and animal welfare
- * Sasso genetic potential allows optimal expression of market weight after about 84 days of breeding.
* Sasso resemble our own native chickens,the Sasso chicken grow faster, with delicious and tender meat and strong disease resistance.* Sasso chickens can be raised as broiler and are good layers too when they reach six months of age. Sasso hens lay naturally brown, tasty, nutritious and with less cholesterol eggs.