Kenbro, this is a breed of improved kienyeji with improved traits as well.It was first bred and introduced to farmers by Kenchic LTD.
- * Kenbro have a brown unique color. Multicoloured Kenbros are slowly been introduced into the market.
- * Kenbro are Suitable for both eggs and meat. its a dual purpose breed
- * Kenbro are adapted for free range and scavenging.
- * Kenbro have moderate disease resistance.
- * Kenbro are fast maturity-Mature males 3.5-4 Kgs, Females 2.5-3 Kgs.
- * Kenbro have high egg production: 20-25 eggs per month.
- * Kenbro economical laying period;1.5 years.
- * Kenbro feed consumption; Heavy feeder.
- * Kenbro Sitting characteristics; Does not sit on eggs(does not get broody).